Tuesday, April 13, 2010

look what i saw in new york city!

I went to The Big Apple last week with the Interior Design department here at MC, and besides visiting fabulous showrooms and interior design/architecture firms, I got to see lots of cool sites, too! Here are a few snapshots of the highlights:

the Empire State building...

the Chrysler building...

Central Park...

Vinvent Van Gogh's art at MoMA...

Washington Square Park...

Rockefeller Center (aka 30 Rock)...

Times Square...

AND THE FRIENDS BUILDING!!

Isn't it BYOO-TEE-FUL?! We wandered through Greenwich Village (which is SUPER cute) until we found the corner of Grove and Bedford, and there it was! I think I was more excited about that than the other famous landmarks I saw. We also walked across Morton Street where Phoebe lives...which was weird because Rachel tells Phoebe after Emily makes Ross promise that he won't see Rachel anymore that she assumed Phoebe would be the first to leave the group since she lived far away. But Morton was only a block or two from Grove.

Wow...I need a better hobby.

Anywho, here's Ross's building across the street:


and Chandler's work building:


I HEART NEW YORK!

1 comment:

emily said...

Love this post! Glad you had fun!