CHANDLER BING!
i just took three different quizzes to discover which 'friends' character i am most like, and all three of them ended up being chandler. and he's my favorite!!
here are the results:
from brainfall.com - You're funny and that's why people like to have you around. You're also a great friend, and when someone you care about is in trouble, they know to come to you for some level-headed advice followed by some sharp sarcasm.
my thoughts: you can always count on me for some sarcasm.
from quizfarm.com - You're Chandler! You're a funny guy/girl, and people go to you for the party. Sometimes people think you're a little too flambuoyant - and sometimes you're too picky to give people a chance. You have trouble getting rid of old habits, but you find yourself funny anyway.
my thoughts: i don't think i've ever had a party, and i'm pretty sure if i did no one would come. no one has ever told me that i'm flambuoyant! but i do think i'm funny. i can't help it. sometimes i crack myself up, which is good, because sometimes i'm the ONLY one cracking up.
from tbs.com - Like Chandler, you consider yourself the only "normal" member of your social group. And considering how strange your parents were, that's quite an achievement. Always keeping a sense of humor, your intelligence shows in your quick retorts and use of sarcasm. Despite your hard shell, however, you have surprising depths of emotion and sympathy, proving to be an excellent friend.
my thoughts: the first two sentences are pretty far off. i don't think of myself as the only 'normal' member of my social group! and i definitely do not have strange parents. but i do love some quick retorts.
and if i ever get a new job and my own apartment that isn't attached to a residence hall and therefore a pet, i am going to name him or her chandler. cat or dog. i can't wait!
2 comments:
I just took all 3 quizzes because I was curious. (Like I have nothing else to do right now!) I got the following results: Ross, Chandler, Rachel. I'm not really sure what that says about me haha!
Also, it made me want to take the Harry Potter character quiz...but I didn't.
Post a Comment