i was sitting at my desk rendering a teeny tiny floor plan when the headache i had this morning returned and refused to leave. i decided to take a walk to get some fresh air and to stretch my legs since they haven't moved in about three weeks. as i was walking, i thought i'd check the mail to see if my samples had arrived (they haven't...boooo!), but to my great delight, something much better was waiting for me...the new architectural digest with brad pitt on the cover! i let myself read just a little and look at all of the pictures, but i have too much work to read the rest of it. well, maybe tonight.
1 comment:
ha, I just read what you wrote to Emily about dreaming about your teeth falling out. I have had this dream as well and consulted a dream specialist/interpreter. Dreaming about your teeth falling out means that you are in a transitional phase in your life (like when you lose your baby teeth) and are making very big changes. There are also other interpretations, but that was the one that fit exactly with what I was going through at the time. I hope you enjoyed this random information. Yay, our projects are finished!!
Post a Comment