Saturday, February 25, 2012

i need your opinions, please!

what do you think of the new blog design? a keeper? anything you'd change? do you like nothing about it? i'm having a hard time - there are so many new options with blogger! any and all feedback is welcome. this means you, collette and emily, because i think you are the only two who actually read this. :)

4 comments:

Collette Kinane said...

It's fun. You might mess around with the font colors and see what happens. Also, the box for the posts themselves seem very wide - disproportionately to the links & things box on the right.

emily said...

I agree with Collette's statements. Overall I like it okay though. I was planning on changing mine up soon...but unfortunately I haven't found the time for that!

Collette Kinane said...

I just checked it again, and I like it even more now! I'm hoping you made additional changes or I have a bad memory.

allison said...

haha - yes, collette, there are additional changes. :)